We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) viral disease to be a pandemic. As a result of this emergency, rapidly evolving and unprecedented changes have occurred causing veterinary practices, our clients and patients to continually adapt to meet the many challenges that have evolved since the beginning of this pandemic. Since that time, we have followed CDC, California state and OSHA recommendations, implementing necessary precautions to protect both clients and employees. As a result of this emergency and a rapidly evolving situation, our practice decided to work curbside.
Beginning Thursday, July 1st, we will start seeing in hospital exams.
Our client's and employees' safety is very important to us so at this time our office will be taking the following precautions:
* We ask that you call from your car to check-in on arrival and we will instruct you when we are ready for you to enter the office
* Masks are required (including clients who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19)
* Temperature checks required
* Our staff will wear masks
* Our exam rooms are cleaned between visits
* We are offering hand sanitizer in every exam room and at entrances and exits
* We are limiting the number of people in our office so we ask that only one person attend the visit with the patient. No children allowed at this time. Please do not bring any children if you wish to come inside with your pet.
* Please abide by the 6 feet distance between other clients and staff when you are in the building
* All other services will remain curbside for the time being ie: tech appointments, drop off appointments, picking up prescriptions and food, drop offs for bathing and boarding
* If you wish to continue curbside service for your pets exam, we will be happy to come and get your pet from your car.
As new developments occur, we will keep you informed. Thank you for your support during these challenging times. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
***Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.